Frontend Developer (m/f)
KLEKT is a fast growing online marketplace (C2B2C) start-up with millions of users and millions of monthly turnover.
We are the most exciting place online for the most exciting market in fashion right now. We are the center of the European high profile sneaker and streetwear buzz.
To extend our team, we are looking for a frontend developer (m/f) to join our team in our Cologne office. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
- Extending our growing React/Redux application
- Work closely with other teams
- Move our frontend architecture forward
- Grow and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
- Open and collaborative atmosphere
- Everybody on the team is encouraged to bring themselves and their ideas with them
- You can join us at the most exciting time of a startup
- Deep knowledge of ES6, CSS3, HTML5 and the npm/yarn ecosystem
- Deep knowledge in React and Redux
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
- Ability to find solutions to the new challenges daily.
- Experience in using the web’s stack to create solid applications
- Experience in frontend performance optimisation methods and tools
- Experience in building large and modular codebases.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them.
- Experience with Back-End Development is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in english.
Download this application
> here <
Send a friend. Get 1000€!
If you have a friend (or a friend of a friend) who might fit this job description, let us know! We are giving a 1000€ gift to the person who helped us finding a front-end developer! Contact: email@example.com